Bloggo

Things that make me ping are love, women, classical music, good writings, unique ideas, childlike innocence, fair play, beauty...and this blog is about these lovely things...

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Hi Mo


Hi Mo,

It's been a bit busy the last few days, running errands and meeting old classmates, but that's not an excuse for not writing earlier. The fact is I have been thinking of you almost every minute of every hour, often even while I was in the middle of a conversation or on my way between destinations. In my experience, this is a sign of being in love. But in love with whom? I only know of you through your e-mails and the pictures you've taken of the flowers. This is the first time I have ever been fascinated by someone without a face. Romantic love involves a lot of imagination, and I don't know whether my faceless object of love is hampering or heightening my imagination of you. I've found myself intrigued by this experience of mine. On one hand, I have been enjoying the feeling of falling in love, literally blindly, and observing my reaction in dealing with it; while on the other hand, I have been struggling with the decision of writing you or not, and if so, on soups only, or about my true feelings towards you...oh, do I dare to force the moment to its crisis? Mo, this is the reason why I have not written earlier. I'm afraid by forcing it I may break it. Now that I've bared my feelings, I am at your mercy.

Bloggo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home